THE ELLIS COUNTY TEA PARTY
Our mission is to educate and organize a grassroots movement of like-minded citizens, to communicate our views to our elected representatives on all legislation, and to provide support for conservative candidates during elections. Our message clearly states our support and protection for the Constitution of the United States of America.
Our organizing principles are:
- In God We Trust - Our National Motto
- Limited Government - Restraint of government is necessary to protect the liberties of the people.
- Fiscal Responsibility - Government at all levels must learn to live within its means.
- Personal Responsibility - Each citizen must take responsibility for the consequences of his or her own actions while respecting the rights and dignity of others.
- The Rule of Law - The uniform application of the sovereign laws of the United States of America.
- National Sovereignty - Maintain a strong national defense, effective security for our borders, and sole control over our laws and land.
We are a group of grassroots citizens that are peaceful and law-abiding. We will work strictly within the boundaries of the law under our constitutional rights to reign in our out-of-control government. We will welcome any person who will agree to our principles, but we will not tolerate any unlawful, hurtful or violent activities.
We are outraged by our out-of-control spending and intrusions by all levels of government, and therefore are dedicated to organizing like-minded citizens to return to the vision of the founding fathers.